Monday, April 7, 2008

Music mix the bourgeoisie and the rebels


Hey mister D.J., put a record on I wanna dance with my baby

With that line I'll be rocking out with Madonna in July. My Joanie has decided to leave me if only for 38 days and 37 nights as she likes to put it. Obviously with my wife on another continent I'll have a large vacuum to fill. I'll share 5 things I plan to do fill my Joanie vacuum.

1. I'm going to rock out to the "Whore". What can I say? Joanie hates her! Thinks she's not very respectful. I mean besides the immodesty what else has she done? Oh yeah remember the time she totally went off with the F-Bombs on David Letterman while smoking a big cigar. But really she's an example to all 49-year old mothers about staying in shape. (women can take HGH too.) But enough about Madonna what else will I do for 38 days and 37 nights?


2. I will be playing plenty of basketball with Eric at the Spa. It should be a real basketball training camp, what with Eric and I playing day after day after day. I just hope those punk kids won't be there to mess with our epic 1 on 1 battles.


3. I will buy the large art figure of Dr. Suesses the Cat in the Hat and charge people $15 to come see it. It will be the talk of the town if not the Internet. I will place this monstrous statue in my living room and I can only imagine the thongs of rabid fans that will line up to come see this piece of artwork.


4. I will paint our bedroom in the colors of my beloved Denver Broncos. Nothing says romantic like the blend of blue, orange and white. My Joan will return to my arms and erupt in pure euphoria at the sight of our new bedroom. I'm sure after many hours in a plane the sight will invigorate Joan.


5. I will visit a country or two that neither Joan or I have previously visited. I'm thinking along the lines of Jamaica or even the Catalina islands. Someplace invigorating for the soul if not for the extra stamp in my passport. So I'll save up my sun screen and I'll leave plenty of room for those funny umbrella drinks.

I hope with this blog that I too have inspired many to reach out and do something new and exciting.

2 comments:

footballcrucible said...

I realize the Catalina Islands are a part of California. It's just a joke.

theriddle said...

Okay You can rock out to that Madonna chick of whom I entirely disprove. (she is NO example for any woman)

You can also play B-Ball with Eric (not that I ever stop you from doing that)

But NO to the color of the bedroom walls. I mean I love the Bronco's as much as an ignorant-of-football wife that I was before I met you possibly can.

But if I come home and the mirror on our ceiling is replaced by a Bronco's decal. I'm going to be mad.