Friday, April 11, 2008

After Nine O'Clock....

After 9 O'Clock
I become the hawk
Here I am babe
Rocked you like a hurricane
There's no blame
No shame I'm on an aeroplane
Kicking up the dust
Frequencies are a must
In the midnight hour she cries more more Lost city
Could've seen the egg on face but there'll be no pity
Countin' up the cards
Don't take it so hard
Names aren't a joke
Crack the shell with the yolk
I'm cryin'
Egg's fryin'
I am the Eggman
I am the Bronco
All the drama and all the world's a stage
The words come page after page
Man you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allen Poe

Take a look around. There goes Hanzel and Gretel walking in the forest hand in hand. Throwing bread crumbs as they go. Smelling the roses as they go. Hazels Lederhosen are riding. Merrily they go through the forest 'til the candy shack comes in view. Out pops witch of course. She wants her money back but they deny and look back. The witch says, This ain't Russian Roulette. Get back before I let you have it." Hanzel says, "My brain is fried from this sack. You don't get your money back. Don't be trippin' I ain't kiddin'". Gretel breaks out and says, "You don't want to be that kid when we're done. And where's that dragon and his friend Pete?" Pumpkin P. Witch says "I know why you want to hate me. Because Koo-koo beans is all you've been eatin' lately." Gretel would have none of that that and made short order of that squashed witch. Took out her knife and fork and started the feast. Hanzel took a sled ride down that pumpkin pie haired cutted freak's marshmallow covered roof. Things became sticky in them hosen. When out of the jungle came a white rabbit with pink eyes. Oh those pink eyes pierced there souls like a thorn. Into the jungle they went til the day light left the sky. Creeps were crawlin' over him and over her. The rabbit jumped down an abyss to the depth that he came from. Still sticky Hanzel pulled out his red knife and preceeded to make a whirly bird. Took them right out of the jungle. To where we'll never know!

2 comments:

footballcrucible said...

Dude you're one sick puppy!

footballcrucible said...

I hope you just accept me for who I am.