Wednesday, March 26, 2008

One Month to go!

Ladies and Gentlemen please give your attention to me.

In one month the fortunes of 32 NFL teams will change at the 2008 NFL draft from the Radio City Music Hall. We can all start the countdown.

In other news the NFL will release its 2008 schedule this Monday! We all know where the first game will be played. We all thought it would in New England 2 months ago but no the Giants took a wrecking ball to that. The first game will be on September 4th at Giants stadium and the rumored opponent will be the Dallas Cowboys. I'm already forecasting a Cowboys win.

More importantly though after Monday I can plan my annual pilgrimage to Invesco Field at Mile High. There will need to be airplane tickets reserved and tickets purchased. All in anticipation for the best sporting event on earth!

Go Broncos!

My heart is where its always been

My head is somewhere in between

2 comments:

footballcrucible said...

I can't wait for Monday!

theriddle said...

I know where both your heart and head are.

I'm so excited to go to Denver!